A. Spend some time looking at the case format at http://doctordidyouwashyourhands.com/
B. To identify CCCS topics sign-up for daily automatic health care news feeds. For example:
1. STAT https://www.statnews.com/
2. MedPageToday https://www.medpagetoday.com/
3. Becker’s Hospital Review https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/
4. Healthcare Dive https://www.healthcaredive.com/
5. FierceHealthcare https://www.fiercehealthcare.com/
6. New York Times
7. Hospital Association Daily News Clips
C. Set up Google Alerts https://www.google.com/alerts
https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/4815696?hl=en for example I am currently following: telehealth, sepsis, AI, block chain, Medicare For All, EMRs, precision medicine)
D. Then create a folder for each topic
E. Then every day from your News Feeds select articles on your topics and move them to the appropriate folder.
F. When you are inspired to write a “case” start a Word document, then go to the case folder and select key points from the articles, and cut and paste them to the Word document. As well capture article title, author and hyperlink.
G. Move the key points around until you have created a story.
H. Then label each point A,B.C…and move article title, author and hyperlink to footnotes at the end of the case.
I. Then write an introduction to the case.
J. Questions to email@example.com t